Translate

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Religions

Religions are conscious systems for being and/or seeming trustworthy for specific or general contexts. For that purpose they tend to promote attitudes of benefit for those inclined for adequacy for reason about reasoning about religion. In that they are more or less iteratively self-promoting.

But there are other systems of ethics that do the above, I think. The difference seems to me to be that at the same time religions are also built upon emphasis-type seduction.But this type of seduction is probably only in the background, in the sense that it's what has established them to become popular in the sense they are. In the spirit of the religions themselves, that seduction is hardly appreciated (at least nowadays, I think). Instead there is a focus on their functionality for trustworthiness, as described above.

There are in the largest religions some examples of this, I think:
  • Christianity is the way I see it the most influential religion in this world. It is based on Judaism (which I will discuss later), a member of which tried, I think, to alter. But rather than altering his own religion he started a new one. Why, one might ask. My answer to that is that it is because he invented a soul beneficiary system of altruism for the sake of a soul, in which memory is spared from much criticism if it is inclined for such altruism.

    Later, it seems, probably about 500 AD or so, someone faked that such altruism should be influenced by a soul beneficiary system that indulges in exploiting utilitarian notions and thoughts for rendering soul ambition be self-sufficiently adequate for supremacy. In this the new religion turned against the Judaism from which it had sprung. Or the infiltration was perhaps earlier than I first thought, for example by roman emperor Constantine, as described here. Either way, I suspect, but I'm not sure, that those who believe very much in that form of Christianity are the Illuminati  - Right?!?

  • Because Judaism is, I believe, about one or two things. The very most basic one of them seems to be to have it utilitarianism aught to be of cunning that can sort out evils to be exploited for the benefit of (at least seemingly) everyone. But, my guess is with Moses or so, there came to it another soul beneficiary thought to it. This one seems to be about scrutinizing the spirit with remediation that leads to more remediation of it. This often  -  though not necessarily  - renders a spirit be more or less altruistic.

  • Islam I believe to be about scrutinizing, to some extent, about one or both of Christianity's two soul beneficiary systems, for the sake of also scrutinizing against clarity on how evil could stay peaceful.

  • Buddhims seems to be about letting utilitarianism exploit itself so that it can avoid being exploited by evil or so, in that it very much seems to lead to that utilitarianism has a notion of altruism to it.

  • Hindusim, from which Buddhism has sprung, seems to me to be about rendering utilitarianism self-sufficient about pertaining to supremacy.
What I above has called utilitarianism, I have in other contexts called homogeneity or so, and referred to it as a series of numbers that originate from nine, and continues with nineteen as its initial sense. What I there have called care for the soul or so, I have also often called other things, apart from moreover referred to as the series that starts from sixteen, with forty-seven as its initial sense.These mathematical expressions are much more of always the same, if I use them at al, while words and names can change a whole lot. ...



No comments:

Post a Comment